PNB Internet Banking : Being one of the largest public sector banks of the country, Punjab National Bank or PNB for short is truly a great example in terms of services and facilities offered to the customers. When you get your account opened with Punjab National Bank, the bank, along with other facilities, also provides you with the provision of internet banking as well as mobile banking.
If you have just got your account opened and are looking for PNB net banking activation then you have reached the right spot. In this post, we will explain you the process of activating PNB online banking in detail. Internet banking or mobile banking is a must as they enable you to easily perform transactions from your account through your computer or smartphone respectively.
PNB Retail Internet Banking Online Registration | Activation Process for New User
Through the below-mentioned process, you can easily activate PNB online banking. The entire process is done online so you needn’t visit your account branch or any other branch of PNB.
First of all, before beginning with the process, please make sure that you have got your debit card activated. You can do the same by performing any minimal transaction on a Punjab National Bank ATM. Either withdraw some 200-300 INR or simply get a balance inquiry done. Upon activation of your debit card please follow the below-mentioned steps for PNB net banking registration online new user:
- As a first, you require opening the net-banking webpage of Punjab National Bank. Please visit the provided URL for the same: https://www.netpnb.com/index.html
- Please wait for the webpage to get loaded up. Once the webpage loads up you require clicking on ‘Retail Net Banking.’
- Now, on the next window that comes up please click on ‘New User?’
- Thereafter, please put in your account number and from the radio buttons select ‘Register for Internet Banking’ as the Registration Type.
- The next screen will require you to choose the type of facility you are looking for. From the radio buttons please select ‘View and Transaction.’
- Also, on the same screen, you have to enter an OTP which will be received by you on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and hit ‘Continue.’
- Next, key in your debit card number as well as the ATM Pin. Hit ‘Continue.’
- Great! Now you are on the last step of PNB net banking activation. Please set a login password as well as a transaction password. Set up a strong login as well as transaction password. If you think you may forget the passwords then please make a note of them somewhere safe.
- Once, you have set up both the passwords please tap on ‘Complete Registration.’
- That’s It,Folks! Now you can navigate to PNB net banking retail login page and enter your credentials to login to the PNB online banking portal.
- Once you login, you require to set up security questions. This is needed as in case you forget your PNB online banking password then you can reset the same by answering these security questions.
Hope we have covered all the required information regarding the Punjab National Bank Net Banking..If we have missed out any important data on PNB retail online banking , please do let us know in the comments section.